While the best elements have been consistently further developed, the known weaknesses of these devices have been eliminated in the Gryphon.
The result is a 6 tube changer with new electronics and numerous outstanding features:
More practical and faster
- Configurations and SW updates as well as data readout via USB stick
- Intuitive service menu for settings
- Tube exchange with a few simple steps
More robust and safer
- Faster coin processing up to 3 coins per second
- 3 independent motors for payout: faster and redundancy in case of failure
- Thread cutter as tamper protection
- Magnetic instead of optical position sensor for less error-proneness
We offer these variants for the time being.
- AAB, MDB: Art. No. CP.GR.000.01: tubes 2×0.10, 0.20, 0.50, 1.-, 2.-
- AAA, MDB: Art. No. CP.GR.000.06: Tubes 0.10, 0.20, 0.50, 1.-, 2.-, 5.-
- other variants with Executiv on request
- AAA: Art. No. CP.GR.000.03: tubes 2×0.05, 0.10, 0.20, 0.50, 1.-,
In addition, we can convert other tube variants.
A new tool is available for the configuration: STS Advance.
With it, the configurations can be adjusted even easier than directly on the device. The connection to the PC is made via a standard USB cable.
More information directly from the manufacturer:
- Security using the unique MFT Multi-Frequency Technology
- Detection of coin material by three coil pairs together with proven optical diameter
- Simultaneous evaluation of 24 measurement parameters for 32 coin channels
- Withdrawal barrier against Fadenmanipulation
- Optical monitoring of coin path
- Lock individual coins or coin groups directly on the device
- Up to eight tokens/coins without additional configuration tools site
- Midi and Mini front plate
- Supply voltage: 10–24 V DC ±10 % (optional: 10–48 V DC)
Dimensions: W x H x D
- 102 x 89 x 52mm